Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
You can place an order at www.airweave.com. You will receive an email confirming your order that includes your order number. If you prefer to order by phone, please call us at 646-964-5020 from 12 PM - 6 PM EST Monday - Friday.
What should I do if I am having trouble placing an order?
For any technical difficulties you are experiencing with our website, please contact our online call center at 646-964-5020 from 12 PM - 6 PM EST Monday - Friday.
How will I know when my order ships?
Once your order has a tracking number, you will automatically be sent to you via the email your provided in your order. Depending on the order, please allow 1-7 business days to receive the tracking number. If you do not receive the email after 7 business days, please contact us and we will assist you as soon as possible.
When can I expect my order?
For airweave Mattresses: 10-14 business days
- These are considered oversized items that require a special freight service.
- A representative from our freight service will contact you to schedule the delivery.
- All deliveries must be scheduled Monday - Friday.
- Please allow an additional handling time at the warehouse of approximately 6 days. Depending on order volume this could be up to 2 weeks.
- We’ll be sure to make it clear on our product pages if there is an unusual delay due to overwhelming order volume.
- $40 White Glove Service - You also have the option to pay an additional $40 for white glove service which will provide you with a scheduled delivery and setup within your home.
For airweave Top Mattress OR airweave Portable: 1-6 business days.
- These are considered standard size and are shipped via parcel services such as FedEx or UPS.
- Any orders shipping parcel that are placed before 5am EST will ship same-day.
- Orders considered parcel shipments placed after 5am EST will ship next day.
- Once the order leaves our warehouse please expect the shipping to take 1-5 business days.
For multiple items:
- Depending on what the items are, each one will ship as described above.
Does airweave.com ship internationally or to Alaska or Hawaii?
Unfortunately airweave.com does not ship outside of the 48 contiguous states currently but we are working on expanding! Please sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know when we begin shipping elsewhere.
For Japan, visit http://airweave.jp/
For Taiwan, visit http://airweave.tw/
For China, visit http://airweave.cn/
What should I do if I only received a partial shipment?
It is possible your shipment was split based on product availability, and that the missing items will be shipped when they become available. Please contact us at 646-964-5020 from 12 PM - 6 PM EST Monday - Friday to report an incomplete shipment, and we will check the status of your missing items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
What should I do if I think my shipment is lost?
Please contact us at 646-964-5020 from 12 PM - 6 PM EST Monday - Friday, and we will initiate a thorough search of your shipment with the transit company.
What should I do if my shipment arrived damaged?
If your order was damaged in-transit please contact us at 646-964-5020 from 12 PM - 6 PM EST Monday - Friday to report a damaged shipment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
What payment methods can I use to place an order?
www.airweave.com accepts major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, JCB, and American Express. We are unable to accept international credit cards for online purchases. These payment methods could change in the future without notice.
Pricing & Availability
Why are prices different now than when I made my purchase?
All prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information on pricing and availability. However, some of the items on our website may be mis-priced or no longer available at the time you place your order.
What is the airweave return policy?
We want to ensure your complete satisfaction. In many cases, it can take about 21 nights for your body to adjust to the feeling of your new mattress. That’s why we give you ample time to try your mattress with our 60-night trial. If you determine at any time, up to 60 nights after delivery of your airweave, that you are not completely satisfied, you are eligible for a full refund in a form of the original payment less our removal fee.
When can I expect my refund?
Please expect a refund within 5-7 days after the removal service of your airweave product(s).
Up to what individual body weight is idea for an airweave?
We have tested our mattresses for individuals up to 260lbs. At this weight or lower, you should expect to use your mattress for 9 years. For any individuals above 260lbs you should expect to see body indents and wear sooner.
What type of bed frame do you recommend?
airweave Mattresses can work on any type of bed frame with the exception of adjustable beds. Having tried a lot of types ourselves at the airweave HQ, we prefer the platform bed frame the most. If you like a firm sleep surface (8/9 on the firmness scale) pick a platform frame with a solid surface. If you would like the feel to be a little softer (7 on the firmness scale) find a platform bed with slats (but make sure there's not too much space in between each slat) to provide just a little more give.
Does airweave require a box spring?
No a box spring is not required but can certainly be used if you'd like.
Is your mattress flame retardant?
Yes. All of our mattresses have passed rigorous testing to prove flame retardant. Our Top Mattress and Portable models do not contain any additives to the material in order to pass flame retardant tests.
Should I use a mattress protector?
No, we do not recommend. Adding an extra layer may limit the benefits of airweave's breathability. In addition, our mattress covers can be easily removed and machine washed and the airfiber core can be rinsed with cool water.
What is airfiber?
Airfiber is the newest innovation in sleep surface technology.
1. Proprietary technology that enhances recovery during sleep through high rebound & resilience.
2. The unique core material used in all airweave products
3. Adds benefits like easy/natural turnover, even distribution of weight, dispersion of body heat to help keep you in a deeper more restful sleep.
What is the material makeup of airfiber?
Airfiber is made of food-grade polyethylene.
All products are BPA FREE and hypo-allergenic.
How much does your Mattress weigh?
Twin 55 lb
Twin XL 60 lb
Full 66 lb
Queen 77 lb
King 88 lb
CAL King 88 lb
How much does your Top Mattresses weigh?
Twin 19 lb
Twin XL 20 lb
Full 24 lb
Queen 29 lb
King 37 lb
CAL King 36 lb
Please note that the average weight of the box is 6 lbs.
How much does your Team USA Portable Mattress weigh?
Team USA Portable comes in one size and weighs 13lbs.
What is the dimension of the Team USA Portable Mattress when in its carrying case?
35.4" x 11.8"
How do I wash the cover?
- The Cover may be washed in a household washing machine.
- Dry in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid hanging out to dry for long periods.
- Do not place covers in a dryer or iron.
How do I wash the airfiber core?
- If airweave materials need to be cleaned, wash them with lukewarm water below 40C/104F.
- Do not wash in washing machine.
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Dry in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
Do airweave products have a warranty?
Airweave provides a limited warranty up to 10 years on our 8.5" Mattress. For a copy of the warranty please click here.
Airweave provides a limited warranty up to 3 years on our Team USA Portable and Top Mattress. For more details please contact our customer service at email@example.com