S-Line Pillow low stock!
Different At It's Core
Ease of Movement
With airweave, you get head-to-toe ease of movement, which will help you stay in a deep sleep, thanks to supportive airfiber®.
Designed To Breathe
The interwoven airfiber core encourages airflow, which naturally regulates body temperature throughout the night to keep you comfortable.
Easy to Clean
airweave is entirely washable to minimize dust and allergens. Simply remove the mattress cover to machine wash and rinse the airfiber core with water.
While foam and spring mattresses crowd landfills, airweave is composed of a recyclable plastic airfiber core.
What is airfiber?
Airfiber is our proprietary technology and material that makes up the core of our mattresses. Through its unique interwoven design, airfiber helps you move easily, evenly distributes weight and allows airflow to help keep you in a deeper more restful sleep.
- 26.0" X 15.7" X 2.8"~4.3"
- 3.3 lbs
- 1 DUAL MODE airfiber® ring core
- 2 DUAL MODE airfiber® inserts
- 1 outer cover
- Inserts: 100% airfiber® (polyethylene)
- Cover: Polyester 100%
- Inner Pad: Polyester 100%
- Batting: Polyester 100%
- Breathable Mesh Cover
- Made In Japan
- Adjustable Inserts
- Neck Support
- Dual Mode
- Shipping & Returns Learn More
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. The S-Line Pillow is adjustable, 26" long, and has our DUAL MODE technology. It is firmer on the edges and softer in the center. 2. The airweave Pillow is adjustable, 22.4" long, and is all one firmness. 3. The S-Line Pillow has a thicker ring core than the original airweave Pillow adding more comfort and cushioning for your head and neck.
1. Side sleepers are recommended to place their head towards the edge of the pillow for best neck alignment.
2. Back and stomach sleepers are recommended to place their head at the center of the pillow which is softer and will help hold your head in place while sleeping.
Try it out
100 Night TrialView Details
Chat with us now!Chat Now
Keep In Touch
Stay up to date by signing up for our newsletter.