airweave Pillow low stock!
Different At It's Core
Ease of Movement
With airweave, you get head-to-toe ease of movement, which will help you stay in a deep sleep, thanks to supportive airfiber®.
The interwoven airfiber® core encourages airflow, which naturally regulates body temperature.
The 100% washable and clean design was made for these times. Say goodbye to germs, dirt and allergens by machine washing the mesh cover and rinsing the airifiber® in the sink with detergent.
While traditional materials fill landfills, airfiber® can be recycled and repurposed into new products.
What is airfiber?
Airfiber is our proprietary technology and material that makes up the core of our mattresses. Through its unique interwoven design, airfiber helps you move easily, evenly distributes weight and allows airflow to help keep you in a deeper more restful sleep.
- 15.7" x 22.4" x 4.3"
- 1 outer cover 1 airfiber® ring core 2 airfiber® inserts
- Inserts: 100% airfiber® (polyethylene)
- Outer Cover: Polyester 100%
- Inner Pad: Polyester 100%
- Batting: Polyester 100%
- Breathable Mesh Cover
- Made In Japan
- Adjustable Inserts
- Neck Support
- Shipping & Returns Learn More
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. The S-Line Pillow is adjustable, 26" long, and has our DUAL MODE technology. It is firmer on the edges and softer in the center. 2. The airweave Pillow is adjustable, 22.4" long, and is all one firmness. 3. The S-Line Pillow has a thicker ring core than the original airweave Pillow adding more comfort and cushioning for your head and neck.
Try it out
100 Night TrialView Details
Chat with us now!Chat Now
Keep In Touch
Stay up to date by signing up for our newsletter.