New airweave Mattress new! low stock!
Different At It's Core
Wake Up With Less Pain
The firm supportive feel of airfiber® helps maintain the body's natural posture better than on a soft mattress like memory foam. 70% of customers choose airweave due to back and joint pain.
Cooler For Deeper Sleep
Airfiber® is proven to lower core body temperature faster so you fall into a deeper sleep faster. Deep sleep on airfiber® has been proven to be 308% longer than sleeping on memory foam.
Re-energizing & Refreshing
We all naturally turn-over while sleeping, but only airweave helps you do that with ease. With 53 - 66% less muscle activity than sleeping on memory foam, you'll notice the difference when you wake up and feel more refreshed instead of tired.
A Cleaner Mattress
airfiber® does not attract mold, dust mites or even bedbugs. And as the only 100% washable mattress, airweave allows you to sleep with less dust and germs. You can breathe easier, rest easier, and wake up more refreshed.
What is airfiber?
Airfiber is our proprietary technology and material that makes up the core of our mattresses. Through its unique interwoven design, airfiber helps you move easily, evenly distributes weight and allows airflow to help keep you in a deeper more restful sleep.
Better Sleep With The New Airweave Mattress
Size & Weight
- Thickness: airfiber® 6", with cover + soft layer 7.9"
- Twin: 39.4" X 74.8" X 7.9”, 44 lbs
- Twin XL: 39.4" X 79.9" X 7.9”, 47 lbs
- Full: 53.1" X 74.8" X 7.9”, 59.5 lbs
- Queen: 59.8" X 79.9" X 7.9”, 71.5 lbs
- King: 76" X 79.9" X 7.9”, 90.5 lbs
- CAL King: 71.7" X 83.9" X 7.9”, 89.5 lbs
- airfiber® core: Polyethylene 100%
- Outer Cover: Polyester 100%
- Lining: Modacrylic 60%, Glass Fiber 40%
- Soft Layer: Polyester 100%
- 10-year limited warranty
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. The New Airweave Mattress is 8" thick, softer, and ships in 2 boxes so assembly is required. Comes with 3 airfiber® pieces, pillow top layer and 2 covers
2. The Mattress Advanced is 8.5" thick, has 2 firmness options (DUAL MODE), and ships in 2 boxes so assembly is required. DUAL MODE technology lets you choose your firmness for your lower back to achieve proper spine alignment for all body types. Comes with 2 regular firmness airfiber® pieces, 1 DUAL MODE airfiber® piece, 1 pillow top layer, and 2 covers
3. The airweave Mattress is our old model that is 8.5" thick, firm, and ships in 1 box via freight. It does not have 3 airfiber® pieces like the New Airweave and Advanced.
We offer FREE standard shipping for this mattress model and delivery takes 3-10 business days. You'll receive a tracking number once available. Orders ship Fedex and UPS and delivery cannot be scheduled in advanced.
Gradually over time, airfiber®, our mattress core material, will soften up a little bit with use. You should expect a slight conforming to your body, which is natural for our product, over years of regular use. You should not see any major deterioration or ever experience deep indents or that “sinking in” feeling. A note about our warranty and deterioration: We have conducted pressure tests on our mattresses for individuals up to 220lbs. At this weight or lower, you should expect to use these models for 3 years or more and only see natural indentations. For any individuals above 220lbs you may see body indents and wear sooner.
We want to ensure your complete satisfaction. In many cases, it can take up to 30 nights for your body to adjust to the feeling of your new mattress. That’s why we give you ample time to try your mattress, topper, futon, portable, and Ritz Paris Collection products with our 100-night trial. If you are not completely satisfied you are eligible for a full refund in the form of the original payment as long as you get in touch within 100 days from when your item was delivered AND you have tried the product for a minimum of 30 days. If you choose to return one of the items above before 30 nights, you will be subject to a $150 service fee.
Try it out
100 Night TrialView Details
Chat with us now!Chat Now
Keep In Touch
Stay up to date by signing up for our newsletter.